Friday 26 June 2020

One of my Genre Sick Sentence

Hi Bloggers it me Bilal and today i was making a Genre Sick Sentences and it was so fun i first got to do horror romance and comedy and it was fun here it is.
Hi my name is Babatunde and today I will be teaching you something he he he but first let me get my shoes on wait i don’t have some. Now let's teach you magic how to rip a card just rip the card okay and that's how you do magic data do you wanna see more magic let’s go first you wanna have water and sugar and now mixes it and wait  then the diamond will come out of it that how you make diamond it’s fake like if you like it just saying i don’t know why i found it on on unknown the views was so low ah help me please bye guys i am going to go swiftly go from this camera that going to put a laser in my eyes ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Rip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.